FAKHO - First Aid Kit Home/Off-Road/Workplace Kit (shown above in Medium Box
but contents also supplied separately)
First Aid Kit for Home/Off-Road and National SafeWork Australia Comprehensive
for any workplace across all Australian states
The must have general first aid kit for the house, workplace, caravan or
other off-road and remote situations, in a portable, medium sized hard plastic
box with two fold out trays or backpack premium (shown below). Box size is approx. 40cmLx20cmHx23cmW,
backpack size is approx. 38cmH x 30cmW x 17cmD - Only weighs 4kg full!.
Kit box supplied with NEW 3M REFLECTIVE top quality weather-proof vinyl first aid
striping on 2 sides, and NEW 3M reflective First Aid Kit label complying with
Australian Standards for first aid labelling. Backpack premium comes with
brilliant white print on first aid green background, also complying with
Australian Standards for first aid signage
This comprehensive kit includes all the essential items listed by the National
Safe Work Australia Code for all workplaces across all Australian States
PLUS the Outdoor, Remote and Burn Modules, whilst also meeting the 19 listed items and all
optional inclusions as documented by Standards Aust Class A Kit AS2675. This kit
also contains other items that will meet diverse as well as recurring first aid
situations in the home and when away from home in off-road situations (such as
digital thermometer with fever alert, Clear-up, cotton tips, reusable hot/cold
pack, vomit bag, wound closures, eye bath and stainless steel shears which
cut through practically anything).
Businesses, farms and other organizations would be wise to have a kit like this
on their premises in case of the unexpected. Can you demonstrate your duty of
This kit is also manufactured in Australia using only brand new
quality components made in Australia and/or sourced overseas with long useby
dates. As a major supplier of first aid kits to schools, you can be assured that
you will receive top quality at a genuine wholesale price.
Supplied as contents only or in a container as shown - please check your order
code to ensure you get what you need.
1. Adhesive Tape -2.5cm hypoallergenic Secure
2. Antiseptic Cream -tube 25g For minor
3. Antiseptic Povidone Iodine -4 swabs For minor wounds
4. Antiseptic/Sting Relief Spray -50ml For minor
5. Bag -vomit twist-lock Large vomit bag with rigid
6. Bags -Zip-lock Small/Med/Large Carry water, severed
7. Bandage -3 conforming gauze 5cm Secure dressings.
8. Bandage -3 conforming gauze 7.5cm Secure dressings.
9. Bandage -2 crepe 10&15cm heavy weight Support,
compression, snake bite.
10. Bandage -2 triangular Use as bandage,sling,shade,mask..
11. Blanket -1 emergency rescue thermo foil To protect
from the elements..
12. Burn Gel -8 hydro gel 3.5g sachets Only if 20min
running water unavailable
13. Burn Dressings -2 Hydro gel 10x10cm or to place over
burn after at least 20 mins of water cooling prior to medial aid.
14. Burn Sheets -clean polythene (SML) Place on washed
burn prior to medical aid.
15. Burn Treatment Instructions-card&poster Efficient
response for burns first aid.
16. Clear-Up -vomit/spill clean-up powder Deodorizes,
neutralizes & helps clean.
Clear-Up® vomit and spill
remover powder pack - Large
100g sachet pack. Cleans and deodorizes. Lifts off vomit, dirt and most stains,
even on carpet! Simply sprinkle
Clear-Up® powder on spill to instantly remove bad smells, absorb liquids,
neutralize acids and cling to spillage, including existing dirt and
stains. Exclusively manufactured in Australia only by us and used by thousands
of schools for over 20 years. In the words of one of our many satisfied school
customers, "Worth its weight in gold." If you've ever been faced by a vomit
spill, you'll wonder how you ever coped before Clear-Up®. A must have in the car
or in the home and workplace, even effective removing graffiti!
17. Cold Pack -instant ice cold To reduce swelling/soft
18. Cold/Hot Pack -reusable To reduce swelling/soft tissue
19. Cotton Tip Buds -100 General cosmetic cleaning.
20. Dressing -6 small 5x5cm Non-adherent wound cover.
21. Dressing -3 medium 7.5x10cm Non-adherent wound cover.
22. Dressing -3 (10x10,combine9x20,20x20) Highly absorbent
for large bleeds.
23. Dressing -3 island (S,M,L) Adhesive surround sterile
24. Dressing -1 wound BPC no.14 Combined 12x12
25. Dressing -1 wound BPC no.15 Combined 18x18
26. Dressing strip -1m cut to length Adhesive with central
27. Dressing strips -50 assorted Minor sterile wound
28. Dressing Wound Closures -pk of 3 Adhesive wound
29. Eye Bath -foreign eye matter removal Fill with water &
gently hold over open eye.
30. Eye Pads -4 single use Sterile eye cover dressing.
31. Eye / Wound Wash -8 15ml saline Eye and wound
32. First Aid Notes Basic Basic Notes+CPR flow-chart.
Workcover NSW approved P0419
33. Gloves -5 pairs nitrile disposable To minimise
34. Medicine Measure For measuring liquid/medicine dose.
35. Note Pad + Pen Record injury / illness.
36. Resuscitation Mask -CPR single use CPR device to
37. Resuscitation Flow Chart CPR instructions.
38. Safety Pins -12 As required.
39. Scissors Shears -stainless steel Cut dressings,
bandages, clothing etc..
40. Splinter Forceps -stainless steel 12.5cm To remove
41. Splinter Probes -10 disposable To remove splinters.
42. Swabs -10 alcohol To clean instruments.
43. Swabs -10 cetrimide 1% To clean wounds.
44. Swabs -5 gauze pack of 5 7.5x7.5cm General sterile
45. Thermometer -measure body temp Place in arm pit. When
ready, read temp.
46. Tissues -pack of 10 General facial cleaning.
47. Torch & Whistle Night emergencies & attracting
includes FREE upgrade to 10 in 1 survival tool (see below).
48. Box - medium with 2 fold-out trays and reflective labeling according to
Australian Standards. Australian made.
Home/Off-Road/Comprehensive Workplace Kits include FREE Torch/Whistle upgrade to
our NEW 10 in 1 Survival Tool:
Therapeutic Goods Administration Registered
ARTG 129950 First Aid Kits- GMDN Code 11723
Brands &/or specifications may alter slightly at times.
Ordering Now -To view this product quickly, type 'classroom' or 'kit' in 'Search All' field
of First Aid products.