Waddington Educational Resources Pty Ltd
FAKC - First Aid Kit Small Essential (shown above in FABSP First Aid Bag Small Premium)
Compact for glovebox, classroom, travel, hiking,
cycling with antiseptics, dressings, thermo blanket, gloves, resus shield, snake
bite bandage, tissues etc..
Light-weight - only 400g and compact size - 20cmL x 13cmH x 9cmD
Can be easily attached to a belt via the thick rear loops. This kit is great value when you consider its contents. You will not find a kit like this elsewhere. Manufactured in Australia using only brand new quality components made in Australia and/or sourced overseas.
1. Antiseptic -1 povidone-iodine For disinfecting minor grazes/wounds.
2. Antiseptic -1 multi-purpose For minor wound/sting/bite/itch/rash/burn.
3. Bag -1 medium size press-seal Carry water, severed parts etc..
4. Bandage -1 crepe heavy10cm Support/pressure bandage incl. snakebite.
5. Bandage -1 triangular Use as bandage, sling, mask, shade etc..
6. Blanket -1 foil thermo emergency To protect from the elements.
7. Dressing -2 Island (5& 7.5cm) Large self adhesive sterile dressings.
8. Dressing -1 wound BPC no.14 Combined thick 12x12cm pad + bandage.
9. Dressings -20 strips assorted Small self adhesive sterile dressings.
10. Eye/wound wash -1 saline Eye and wound irrigation.
11. First Aid Notes Basic General instructions incl. CPR flow-chart.
12. Gloves -1 pair nitrile(latex-free) To minimize cross-infection.
13. Resuscitation face shield CPR barrier device to minimize cross-infection.
14. Safety pins -5 assorted As required.
15. Scissors -9cm metal Cut dressing/bandage.
16. Splinter forceps -7.5cm tweezers Splinter removal.
17. Splinter probe -1 disposable Splinter removal - single use.
18. Swabs -2 alcohol To clean instruments.
19. Swab -1 cetrimide 1% -no sting To clean wounds, hands etc..
20. Swabs -1 gauze pack 5 sterile General wound cleaning.
21. Tissues -10 pack Facial tissues - use as required.
22. Dual zippered premium green bag with multiple internal see-through pocket sections. Unlike some other brand kits, everything you see in our pictures will be in your kit (if not the same brands, equal, improved or better substitutes). Marked with first aid signage according to Australian Standards.
23. Contents listing label -Quick reference label for finding/replacing contents as well as quickly understanding their use.
Therapeutic Goods Administration Registered
ARTG 129950 First Aid Kits- GMDN Code 11723
Brands &/or specifications may alter slightly at times.
Start Ordering Now -To view this product quickly, type 'kit' in 'Search All' field of First Aid products.