Waddington Educational Resources Pty Ltd
FAKSTW - First Aid Kit Small Travel/Work in Bag Small Premium
Contents & Use:
1. Adhesive tape hypoallergenic Secure dressings/joints.
2. Antiseptic Swabs -cetrimide 1% towelettes -5 To clean wounds.
3. Bags -re-sealable -2 Carry water/parts/waste.
4. Bandage -5cm c/gauze -2 Secure dressings/support.
5. Bandage -10cm c/gauze Secure dressings/support.
6. Bandage -10cm heavy crepe Support/pressure (e.g. snakebite).
7. Bandage -triangular For bandage, sling, mask, shade. Includes safety pin.
8. Blanket Foil Emergency Thermo To protect from the elements.
9. Burn Gel sachets -2 For minor burns & sunburn.
10. Burn Gel dressing -10x10 If clean running water unavailable.
11. Cold Ice Pack - instant Compact size. To help cool quickly and reduce soft tissue injury without refrigeration.
12. Dressing -combine 10x20cm Sterile wound cover for large bleeds.
13. Dressing -non-adherent 5x5cm -2 Sterile wound cover.
14. Dressing -non-adherent 7.5x10cm Sterile wound cover.
15. Dressing -non-adherent 10x10cm Sterile wound cover.
16. Dressing strips -25 regular hypoallergenic and latex-free Minor wound cover.
17. Dressing- wound + bandage No14 Combined dressing & bandage for large bleeds/wounds.
18. Eye Pads -2 Sterile eye/wound cover.
19. Eye/wound wash -2 Sterile eye and wound irrigation.
20. First Aid Notes Basic General first aid instructions. (NSW Workcover Approval P0419). Easy to read and cleverly simplified for fast responses. Includes easy CPR flow-chart as per Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines. Australian made. Includes FREE download link for future UPDATES!
21. First Aid Note Pad & Pen Recording first aid, treatment and other notes.
22. Gloves -Nitrile (latex-free) -2 pairs To help protect against disease.
23. Resuscitation Face Shield CPR barrier device -single use With built-in dedicated rigid mouth piece and one-way valve to help minimize cross-infection.
24. Safety pins -12 assorted As required. Sizes range from nappy size to small.
25. Scissors -shears, blunt ends stainless steel Will cut through clothing and virtually anything else, even thin metal.
26. Splinter forceps -tweezers, blunt precision ends Splinter removal.
27. Splinter/dressing forceps -plastic Splinter removal/swab & dressing forceps.
28. Splinter probes -2 Splinter removal, disposable with caps To assist difficult splinter removal.
29. Swabs -gauze pack of 5 General
30. Bag Premium Containing multiple see-through access pockets and a large deep internal zippered compartment.
These kits are listed by the Therapeutic
Goods Administration of Australia.
TGA ARTG 129950 First Aid Kits - GMDN Code 11723
Pictures show inside the kit, including the back of fold-out pockets and what it looks like from the front when zipped up. Although the content of this kit has been constructed and trialed carefully for trouble-free passage through customs and airports around the world, including approval for overseas use by the Federal Department of Conservation and Energy, we can not guarantee this will always be the case with all inspection personnel or in all countries
Brands and/or specifications may alter slightly at times.
Start Ordering Now -To view this product quickly, type 'Travel kit' in 'Search All' field of First Aid products.