|Welcome | Teaching Resources/Software | First Aid Products | Coach Express | Jukebox | Postage/Currency/Contacts | Account Customers Enter Here | Help | Email Us|
NEW in V3.51 UPDATE - FREE TO ALL
CURRENT VERSION 3 USERS!
- We recommend everyone update to V3.51 due to its improved and faster ticket and cover creation handling, including proactive debugging.
- Additional memory handling.
- Faster processing.
- Support for multi languages.
- Includes free CutePDF and Converter for easily creating your entire ticket and/or cover run within a PDF file before committing to printing on paper.
NEW in V3.3 UPDATE
- Easily add more information to raffle ticket butt layouts.
- Instant butt preview as you enter data
- Option to print straight run covers as well as cheque book style covers. Straight run covers match the ticket sheets and can be guillotined in one action with the number of sheets for instantly making the books ready for stapling.
- Class ID now shows automatically on covers.
- Options to remove/edit Open, Close, Drawn and Results Published date titles.
- A prefix can now be added to the ticket numbering to distinguish ticket sales across multiple raffles.
- Better PDF creation instructions.
- Other minor approved enhancements as requested by registered users.
EXCITING NEW FEATURES in V3:
- Tickets now number in sequential order for any raffle book, as they are guillotined in book lots, no matter how many tickets you want per book or how many tickets you select per page!
- Improved Sellers database. Now you can import data into the Sellers database from another database. This will save having to re-enter data if you already have a database with people's names, classes and other contact details.
- Find, sort and print reports from the Sellers database. For example, find all the outstanding books to be returned and sort by class ready for printing and distributing to each class teacher for follow-up.
- Built in drop-down calendars make it easier to plan and set dates.
- Larger picture fields for various ticket layouts.
- Better Help and button advice tips built in.
- Improved password functioning. Turn password function on or off completely.
- Create PDF* files of ticket or cover runs (*dependent on you opening Raffle Ticket Machine with Filemaker Pro or having a PDF print driver installed (we provide the names in the Help section of 3 freely available PDF print drivers that you can use for free. However, we do recommend CutePDF from http://www.cutepdf.com/ as it has been fully tested with Raffle Ticket Machine and was found to be the best).
- Easier to use, combined with instant preview of ticket/cover designs as you enter field data, facilities to print on the backs of tickets and the options to print 2, 3, 4 or 10 tickets per page in Standard or My Design formats.
This software is available for instant download below. You can use it in demo mode for 30 days (allowing 50 openings with some print restrictions) with the peace of mind that all data you create can be retained and the unregistered watermark will disappear when you enter the registration unlock user name and code after purchase. Click Teaching Resources in the above menu and search 'raffle' to order..
Free version 3.x updates available here. We constantly revise to bring you the absolute best for your once off purchase. Return here regularly to see the current version available for instant download! Your version 3.x user name and unlock code will work for all version 3.x updates.
This program requires you
having Windows 2000 (Service Pack 4) or later, e.g. Windows XP (Service Pack
2) or later and 256MB of RAM.
. Pre-perforated paper now available! Will make your tickets look and feel even more professional. Click for more detail.