*** WADDINGTON TESTS and back-up resource materials are vital for careful teacher-created individualised student workbooks for:
 Spelling/reading/writing - FREE Base Words Level A student workbook for every child in Australia
 Maths - FREE student math workbooks
With NAPLAN cancelled completely for 2020 as decided by COAG 20/3/2020 and possible school closures - individualised, easy to use workbooks which students can use at home and progress a page at a time once seen (e.g. via simple Facetime or picture send - mobile phone, email etc.. depending on the student's home technology) and marked (e.g. returned via picture send and/or with PDF extension work), will keep the teacher-student relationship strong and the learning properly controlled and targeted for real consolidation and maximum progress, accommodating all students equitably, regardless of their access to technology, location or financial status.
FREE Basic First Aid Notes - 13th November 2020 Update Includes treatment revision for heat (hyperthermia) induced illnesses, reaffirming action for head injury, including sport related head injury and updated contact for MADEC - the not for profit organisation providing first aid courses.
*** FACE MASKS - TGA Australia registered/approved KN95 respirator masks and surgical type masks with Level 2 BFE 98% available. We have secured a rolling supply of both, so please register for auto notifications if stock temporarily runs out. Please be aware that some masks appearing elsewhere may be non-TGA registered/approved, "civilian grade" or not at, or exceeding, Level 1 / P2 with important medical class filter layering. See here a video showing different types of masks and their effectiveness. See here a video showing how far breathing and sneeze droplets travel through the air. We do not recommend home-made masks, scarves or anything else other than medical rated KN95 or surgical Level 2 type masks.
*** EYE SHIELDS - All new Pack of 5, lightweight, wide clear vision, discrete and closer fitting form compared to open face shields, to minimise splashes and air-borne particle transmission to the eyes.
BE SAFE & STAY SAFE :
- Wash hands with soap and running water regularly.
- Don't touch your face outside of your safe isolation place unless you've washed them first.
- Social distance more than 1.5m to 1 person only at a time.
- Apply hand sanitiser whenever entering a new place.
- Wipe over items entering your safe place of isolation, with disinfectant.
- Wear a face mask to protect yourself and others when outside your safe place of isolation.
- Wash hands thoroughly before putting on a mask and again after taking it off.
- Ensure it is put on right way around (usually coloured side outwards for single use masks).
- Ensure the mask covers your nose and mouth and is snug without gaps (clean shaven face).
FIT-CHECK: Place one or two hands over the mask/cup (see here). Inhale and exhale sharply, checking for air leaks. Adjust until no air leaks can be felt. If Fit-Checking fails, consult a medical practitioner for a better mask via Fit-Testing.
- Ensure there are no holes or tears in the mask.
- Don't touch the outside of the mask or lower it, thereby breathing in infection covering its outer surface.
- Don't use a damp, wet or dirty mask. Avoid using reusable, home-made style or masks without TGA listing.
- If you wear glasses, reduce fogging by washing spectacles in soapy water, shake off excess water and allow to air dry or gently dry with a plain tissue.
- Increase ventilation by opening windows and reduce air recirculation. For air-conditioned spaces, air should be filtered via medical grade filters or sourced fresh externally and expelled via key windows.
TGA info regarding COVID-19 and effective disinfectants such as benzalkonium chloride (Benzalkonium Chloride is a main ingredient in Hands First alcohol-free hand sanitiser).
Returning customers now log-in using their email address as their Username/ID (instead of old account number) and existing password. Account customers can change their login Username/ID and/or password to something else via the My Account menu link once logged in, at any time. Please contact us if you have trouble.
We've reduced a lot of prices by offering special tier website pricing and you can use the price selector (top left of page) to view with or without GST.
Our new loyalty rewards $$ program will directly reward you with points when ordering via our website which can be spent on anything you like.
Products are now organised in categories and they can be searched, displayed, compared and sorted in useful ways. Like before, they'll first sort alphabetically, reflecting our easy product organisation and SKU codes, straight-forward brochures and kit content list labels for easy re-ordering.
To round-off your better shopping experience, we have one-page checkout, automated payment gateways with credit card and Paypal fees reduced, fee-free PayID and direct bank transfer options and all deliveries are tracked live via Australia Post's eParcel.
We hope you find the built-in social networking and reviews useful and would love to hear your feedback on any of the changes we have made.
FREE c21 Communication eBooks for all Australian states - fully editable with MS Word. Teaches students how to plan and use a diary, which they control and share with parents, whilst also documenting their own reading, tests, work examples and progress evidence through-out the year. 2020 UPDATES AVAILABLE - free to all registered users of our Waddington Diagnostic Standard and Advanced Reading & Spelling Tests Third Edition - Download links on page 130. We recommend users always grab the latest update for their state each year.
FREE Official First Aider Badge given upon request and included free of charge in any 2020 physically delivered first aid order until 2020 promotional units run out. Please let us know (e.g. via the shopping cart notes field) if you'd like a free badge included with your order.
2020 First Aid Kits
1920s Victor Harbor Beach House
An historically traditional group stay holiday home with absolute beach front access, facilities for the disabled and within easy walking distance to all major attractions at beautiful Victor Harbor, South Australia. Click here for more information. A great place to stay for student and adult groups. Book your next staff conference, student camp or family get-together via LJ Hooker Victor Harbor - ph (08) 85521944 or email Narelle Stewart email@example.com.