Sorry - this product is no longer available
Mask -Face KN95 Protection
Face mask for assisted nose and mouth protection, 3D quality fit and 4 layer high filtration to EN 149:2001+A1:2009 FFP2 and GB2626-2006 standards with ear loops.
199 in stock
PRICE BREAKS - The more you buy, the more you save
Mask -Face KN95 P2 - 4 Layer Protection
This white KN95 Face Mask provides at least, or above, 95% filtration and has a 360-degree three dimensional breathing space. CE certified: EN 149:2001+A1:2009 FFP2 NR D and GB2626-2006 Rating. Very light (less than 7g) and easy to fit. Medium to large size, this one size fits most. Made of non-glass fiber woven fabric, which is remarkably breathable, hypoallergenic, dustproof, hygienic, thin folding and easy to carry.
- KN95, 4 layer protection
- FFP2 - Filtering Face Piece Rating Level 2
- CE certified: EN 149:2001+A1:2009 FFP2 NR D
- Certified GB2626-2006
- 4 layers:
Layer 1: Leak-proof non-woven fabric
Layer 2: KN95 high density meltblown cloth with meltblown cloth
Layer 3: Polyester fibre
Layer 4: Non-woven fabric
- Melt-blown layer for 95% or greater protection against minute particles carrying germs, bacteria and viruses
- 95% or greater filtration against dust, automobile exhaust, pollen, bushfire smoke etc
- 3D curved design structure helps to keep an internal space to aid smoother breathing
- "Kiss the Skin" absorbent soft inner surface to reduce skin allergies and/or irritation
- Washable & Re-usable
- One size (medium to large) fits most
- Certification certificate available on request.
NOTE ABOUT N95/KN95 COMPARED TO N99/KN99
If you are looking for a higher filtration rating than N95/KN95, such as N99 (american standard) or KN99 (Chinese standard), Australian standards require a full face mask (covering the whole face) to achieve 99% filtration level which is harder to achieve via half face masks (which cover nose and mouth, not the entire face).
NOTE ABOUT MASKS WITH RESPIRATOR VALVES
Masks which have respirator valves allow faster release of exhaled air. This means if the wearer is infected, they are possibly releasing unfilted infection into the air which could affect others. It is safer for everyone if non-valved masks, such as the one shown here, are worn.