Sorry - this product is no longer available
Mask -Face KN95 Box 10 TGA Registered
***HURRY - ALMOST SOLD OUT*** TGA Medical Device Class 1 KN95 respirator type face mask for assisted high filtered nose and mouth protection, 3D breathing space, quality snug fit and 5 layer high filtration to EN 149:2001+A1:2009 FFP2 and GB2626-2019 standards. TGA Australia Class 1 Medical Device ARTG 334091.
Mask -Face KN95 P2 Level 2 - TGA Medical Device Class 1 - Box of 10 - 5 Layer
These white KN95 Face Masks provide at least, or above, 95% filtration and have a 360-degree three-dimensional breathing space. CE certified: EN 149:2001+A1:2009 FFP2 NR D and GB2626-2006 Rating. Very light (approx. 7g) and easy to fit. Medium to large size, this one size fits most. Supplied in a box of 10 masks with fitting, storage, fit-check and face-seal instructions.
- KN95, 5 layer filtration technology with at or greater than 95% filtration
- FFP2 - Filtering Face Piece Rating Level 2
- TGA Australia Registered Class 1 Medical Device ARTG 334091
- GMDN 35177.
- CE certified: EN 149:2001+A1:2009 FFP2 NR D
- Certified GB2626-2019 KN95
- ASTM F2100-19 Standard Specification for Performance of Materials Used in Medical Face Masks Level 3
- ASTM F2101-19 Standard Test Method for Evaluating the Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) of Medical Face Mask
Materials, Using a Biological Aerosol of Staphylococcus aureus
- EN 14683:2019+AC:2019 Medical face masks – Requirements and test methods
- ASTM F1862-17 Standard Test Method for Resistance of Medical Face Masks to Penetration by Synthetic Blood
- 16 CFR Part 1610 Wearing Apparel Flammability
- 5 layers providing 95% or greater filtering against dust, automobile exhaust, pollen, bushfire smoke and minute air-bourne particles carrying germs, bacteria and viruses etc via initial cotton filter layer, a hygroscopic and sweat releasing layer ensuring good breathability, KN95 high density meltblown non-woven layers and a final skin friendly non-woven, low-irritant fabric layer.
- 3D tridimensional curved design structure helps to keep a larger internal breathing space compared to most other masks to aid smoother breathing and air circulation
- Low respiratory resistance due to new hi-tech thinner filter materials with higher filtration efficiency
- New nose bridge clip, thickened rounded corners and ear loop design to improve fitting seal and durability
- Fitting instructions provided, including face-seal fit-check
- Folding design for easy and convenient carry and storage
- Absorbent soft inner surface to reduce skin allergies and/or irritation
- One size (medium to large) fits most
Certifications and test reports available on request.
NOTE ABOUT N95/KN95 COMPARED TO N99/KN99
If you are looking for a higher filtration rating than N95/KN95, such as N99 (american standard) or KN99 (Chinese standard), Australian standards require a full face mask (covering the whole face) to achieve 99% filtration level which is harder to achieve via half face masks (which cover nose and mouth, not the entire face).
NOTE ABOUT MASKS WITH RESPIRATOR VALVES
Masks which have respirator valves allow faster release of exhaled air. This means if the wearer is infected, they are possibly releasing unfiltered infection into the air which could affect others. It is safer for everyone if non-valved masks, such as the ones shown here, are worn.